• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1989 Yamaha Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990warrior11

Reaction score
Well here is my Warrior, I am only selling it because I am kind of moving on. It has alot of work done to it and is a awesome quad deffinatly a nice trail quad. It has POWER not the average yfm350. It has never been raced, I have rode it at some mx tracks and it doesent do to bad. I am the second owner of this quad, my dads buddy owned it since it was new. This has only been riden mostly riden around the yard.

Only 20 hours since compete top end rebuild.

This quad was professionally rebuilt by stauffers motors, It has a white bro. high dome piston,10:1 compression, runs good on pump gas but it is alot peppier on 102. It comes with a cobra pipe(sounds MEAN). Has ITP rims all round with Kenda dominator tires, with about 80% tread left. It has motion pro twist throttle with new renthal grips, and sun pro clutch and front brake levers. It has a custom seat cover, and matching shock covers all round. Has AC racing front bumper. D.I.D chain, with only maybe 1 Hour on it. Brand new battery.

Here is all the extras that are included yfm350 motor, paddle tires and wheels, dg nerf bars(powder coated black), bandit front tires 90% tread, full front fenders, cut rear fenders, stock front bumper, cr 250handle bars, extra parts engine, twist throttle, and some more misc. things.

PICTURES HERE
http://public.fotki.com/scalecrawler/yfm-350-warrior/fourwheeler002.html

I will hopefully get some more pictures up there tomorrow.

Im asking $2200.00 O.B.0

There are probaly something missing but I covered most of it.
I would like it to be piced up only. It is in Snover, MI But I might be able to round it all up and deliver it within 100 or so miles of here.

Back