• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

testing waters

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01w350

Reaction score
im thinking of selling my 01' warrior i would like to get around 1800 for it if possible will cost more if i have to ship.... the plastics are in good shape and are primer grey . as far as motor work its stock except for the jet kit and the e-series slip on.... i put some nerf bars on about a month ago .... as far as maintenence i changed the oil every 2 rides and only use royal purple , the spark plug about once a month and i only run 93 octane. i have an extra set of rear wheels and sand tires with about half the tread left the suspinsion is stock the wheels and tires are the original from 01 and have had a few repairs ide post pics but i dont know how so if someone could tell me how to ill get some and post them or i can take some on my phone and send them to your phone if you can recieve pics

yamahawarrior003.jpg
yamahawarrior002.jpg
yamahawarrior005.jpg
yamahawarrior009.jpg
yamahawarrior008.jpg
yamahawarrior006.jpg

sorry its alittle dirty but i havent had time latley to wash it the price is negotiable

thats y i said negotiable that price is wat nada.comsaid

well if thats wat i could get then id take that ...... i need this bike gone like yesterday make offers

Latest posts

Back