• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

XC Warrior FOR SALE!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotwarrior

Reaction score
Well sorry guys, I built this bike and it just didn't have the power I needed in the woods.. so now I moved to a 04 450R.. ;D ;D

I am asking for 2600 as it is.. all the mods are listed below...

e9a0d5e2.jpg

e9a0d5fe.jpg

e9a0d61d.jpg

the plastic is NEW!! the only thing that has a crack in it is the hood scoop...

I need to sell this bike so I can get money to build up my new 450r..

your front right fender mount is bent if your fender is sticking up like that, unless ur frame is bent but i doubt that

Please get back on topic. If you are not interested in buying the bike then please move on.

Its SOLD.. A guy stoped and asked me if I would take 2000 for it, I then asked him if he needed help loading it up... so this will be the last time you guys here from me.. 450's ROCK!!!

who ever bought that got a hell of a deal, 2 grand is cheap considering the stuff on that the good looks.

someone that doesnt like the little power they have

they did get a hell of a deal, between the shocks, pipe, a arms and the fenders theres the 2 grand right there

Yup the guy got a steal... But I had to let it go and there was cash in my face... so he loaded it up.. now its time to start building on the new "R"... O the shocks didn't go with the bike, so those are for sale..

The warriors arent that bad but if i had the money i would definatley get me a yfz450.

[quote:a0v7p6ll]i dont ride mine anymore cause its a piece of ****, i would rather ride a blaster

really,....thats sad :'([/quote:a0v7p6ll]

why? i like the 2smoke power and my motto is, it doesnt need to be fast, it has to be fun to drive

and i tell you what, i drive that blaster ******* hard, i rip that **** and keep up with the other quads

it jumps better than the warrior too

Latest posts

Back