• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking of selling-SMOKING DEAL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I'm not positive, but I'm considering selling my 416ex. Here's a list off the top of my head of some of the upgrades, but I'm sure I'll be forgetting a TON. Some pics to follow also:

GT Thunder built 416
Web Cam
Wiseco 11:1 piston
Mild port work
WB ProMeg fullpipe/jet/K&N
Works triple rates with rezzies up front
Works Ultra with rezzie in rear
HSD Strong Arms +1"
Durablue axle and hubs
+ 1.5" swingarm
Fullbore plastics
Frame PC blue over silver vein
Suspension red over gold vein
Maxxis Razrs on Hiper wheels
BRAND NEW sprockets and chain
BRAND NEW front brakes (master cylinder/calipers/dual SS lines)
BRAND NEW front bumper

I'm sure there's a ton I'm still forgetting. I'd like to get $3500 out of it, but $3000 is the absolute bottom dollar, so instead of playing the game I'm listing it at $3000 with no wiggle room. If you happen to have a realy decent car, like a hooked up 5.0 or something to trade, I "may" be interested. Here's a couple of pics, bike is located in Pittsburgh PA:

003.jpg

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

Cute kid not included ;)

Frame is 2000. Motorwork by GT Thunder done not too long ago, so motor is pretty fresh. If you know EXs, the only things they've changed is plastics and reverse. Bike is in great condition overall, only thing I can think of is the boots for the balljoints are ripped. Balljoints are good, boots are torn. And I toasted the axle bearings last ride, but they'll be replaced before sale. WHich brings up another thing I forgot to mention, it also has a LSR twin row axle carrier. This bike pulls hard, no disappointments in the power department.

omg dude you disapoint me :'(, this thing is awsome i wish i had the money. But you better be building something tits because this thing was rockin.

LOL thanks man. Nothing is definate yet, and trust me, I won't go without.

I can't believe nobody is interested at all??

Back