• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Warrior For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubalz

Reaction score
I have an 05 Yamaha Warrior for sale that has less than 3 hours on it total!! It was bought and built up as a display using all the best parts and now it is just sitting around collecting dust. The wife says that it has to go.

Here is a list of all upgraded parts and all is brand new!!!

Elka billet aluminum shocks with piggy back reservoirs
Razr Tires
Factory 909 grips
Pro Taper bars
AC Racing front and rear bumpers
Tusk blue alloy fuel cap
Noss Machine billet aluminum bar clamp
Extreme Racing billet direct mount gear shifter (no linkage)
GYT-R Aluminum stator cover
IMS/Roll Design aluminum foot pegs
Works Connection aluminum frame protectors
Polished Aluminum throttle assembly
Lonestar Racing Aluminum e-brake blockoff
FMF Power Bomb header
FMF Mega Max exhaust
Blue Aluminum Goodridge fuel filter
Powroll open airbox
Noss Machine billet aluminum case saver
Noss Machine billet aluminum master cylinder cover
Ball bearing chain roller guides
Polished clutch cover
Renthal chain wheel
Yamaha rear shock cover
GYT-R aluminum skid plate
Maier yellow racing front plastic
Go for it number plates

I am asking $4000.00 firm for this quad. We paid more than that for just the quad without all of the parts upgrades which costs us thousands of dollars more. This 4 wheeler is in perfect shape and all of the parts are brand new.

The quad is located in Delaware, close to Dover. If anyone is interested, I will take some pics tonight. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see them. PM me to let me know that you e-mailed me just so I know to check. You can also call me on my cell with questions (302) 943-8797.

I am pretty sure that you will not see a nicer Warrior and it is a steal at what I priced it at.

I would be willing to trade for a road bike if the deal is right.

Thanks,
John

Im sure daves is a lot nicer. Also why cant you put the pictured on here, im not interested in buying i just want to see it, which im sure other people want to also.

i bet he has it, and i bet it's nice. i'll e-mail the guy and see if he'll send me a couple pics

I do have the quad as stated and Darren-I did respond to your e-mail directly this morning. The reason that I did not post pics is that if you are interested then e-mail me like Darren did. All most of you want is to see pics, I am looking to sell it not waste time sending pics to satisfy your curiousity or to hear how you like it or dislike it.

your going to be sending emails anyways all the time because people want to see it. They might take one look at your pic you send them and say eww, so in turn a waist of your time. If you put them on here, everyone can see it. Some people might not ask b/c they dont want to waist there time, but if they would of seen it they might have bought it...Its Basicly a lose lose situation for you if you dont post them on here. You could loose someone interested and you waist your time sending out emails....you have to apeal to the customer....you have to go to the customer, the customer shouldnt have to come to you....just my 2 cent, im not trying to be a dick just b/c i want to see it, well yeah ::) but im also trying to help you.

newb like said its gonna take longer to email the pics post them, personally your "2005" warrior dosent exist in, just post pics, and you might actullay get an interested buyer.

I do have the quad as stated and Darren-I did respond to your e-mail directly this morning. The reason that I did not post pics is that if you are interested then e-mail me like Darren did. All most of you want is to see pics, I am looking to sell it not waste time sending pics to satisfy your curiousity or to hear how you like it or dislike it.

Listen if your afraid of what people are gonna say, just post the pics and I'll lock the thread. And of course everyone wants to see the pics THIS IS A YFM site.

Back