• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

99 Warrior mod..exc condition.will sell.SOLD...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remainincognito

Reaction score
1999 Warrior with the following:

Edelbrock carb
HMF Slip-on exhaust
Ported
K&N Filter w/outer wear custom air box
Fly racing bars
Moose block off plate
Tusk alum nerf bars
Alba front alum bumper
Flipped rims for wider stance
13,14 and 15t gears
New brake pads
20" rear razrs with 80%
22" front original stock tires with 50%
New battery
Stock silencer comes also

See bottom post

This machine runs excellent and is fast for a warrior. Never a problem once with this machine as it's always maintained.

67gq7ia.jpg

63t0nzp.jpg

4k9ybfm.jpg

53rp3cp.jpg

4vrvf4i.jpg

662fiwh.jpg

Sorry but I need to sell whole. I hate to have to sell it but I'm putting in a pool for the family and I don't ride it much anymore.

Sorry but I need to sell whole. I hate to have to sell it but I'm putting in a pool for the family and I don't ride it much anymore.

Where do you live? Then ill tell you if you need a pool or not ::). If its ohio just part it out or dont sell it dont even waist your time up here. hahhaha

I'm in NY and yeah it's kind of silly to put in a pool for 3 months of usage out of the year but like I said I don't ride it anymore. I don't have the time to part out and sell.

Well your in the wrong spot to sell it whole most people if not all on here eather have a warrior or somthing better....if that even exists ;D. So most people on here are not looking for a warrior.

Warrior back up for sale by the person who bought it from me. No changes since he's had it except new clutch cable put in yesterday. He had shoulder surgery and is 57 yrs old. So price is make reasonable offer . Will part some of the performance parts if worth it and trade for the part being replaced so the machine is still ridable for a sale.

He wants to see whay he can get for the machine the way it sits. If it's not enough he will part out but wants stock exchange so the bike is complete for a sale.

I cut the fenders like that before I sold it to him. Actually looks pretty sick and I'm not afraid to get dirty. Thats a lot of the fun.

Back