• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yamaha timberwolf 2x4 250

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
it runs great im not sure of the year but its missing the rear diff but otherwise i think it all there but will either part it out or sell who plastics are ok fronts are great let me know if interested

Those ******* rear differentials, I hate them there the only problem we ever had on out timber but she is an amazing quad. Good lower end for towing, good yard and trail quad. It was my first quad still have it for around the house work and im still inlove with it.

Just FYI a new diffential with the casing and everything is close to 900. A used one on ebay would be about 350. And just the gears and no cases new would be 300-500 its one of those i cant remember.

Great bike for anyone interested in it.

im was gonna sell it to a guy on another site for 350 but he had family issues and didnt have the money for it but i willing to work with the price a little bit

Omg dude get some pics. Your not getting your money out of it. A good t wolf would get 1500. And for a $ part from cycles r us and you got a good one.

Get me some pics i might buy it off you ;D

here they are if you want more pm me
Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture002.jpg

you have another email to the new email let me know if it works

anybody else i dont htink he is going tobuy it cuz he quit emailing me

I'm intrested but wont have the money for about two weeks. If its still around then I'll take it. I also have a couple of buddies looking for cheap quads I'll pass it on to them. If they get it first then I'll at least have some one to ride with.

Back