• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
i am thinking about selling my quad and was wondering wht you guys think i should ask for it

'05 raptor 350 parts list:
itp c series on razr tires
.190 douglas wheels on razr 2's rear
hmf slip on
uni airfilter
prm grab bar
prm bumper
prm a arm guards slids
prm belly pan slids
prm swing arm skid
renthal front sprocket
renthal rear sprocket
renthal r3 chain
uni mini pods for the airbox
pro grip grips
new left upper a arm
all-balls racing rear bearings
ebc brake pads in the rear
stock rear tires on wheels studded for lake in winter

the bike prob has 350-400 miles on it

i have pics in teh forum so...
tell wht you would pay cause i am wanting to buy a grizz 660

thanks for any help....and i have already took into consideration of taking off the after market and putting on all the stock stuff....but i dont wanna deal with selling the after market

p.s. if anybody is interested on here of buying let me know...i live in southern n.h.

also an extended warranty still on it from yamaha

dude wtf you sooo excited like 2 days ago to finaly get it working, why would you sell it, why is everybody selling there raptor 350's and warriors. just mod them.

cause where i ride i cant even use it to its potential..everything up hear beats the piss out of sport quads.

yah totally agree..but does anybody have and idea of how much i should be selling it for???

yours isnt in great condition is it? if i remember your pics it looked a little worn out but i would say 2600-2900

well...the pics i took where prob. the worst time for me to take them....when it is clean...it looks sharp...i mean i have a little bit of white marks hear and there and only one crack(where the key ignition is) other then that the bike looks in my opinion and most of my friends opinion good for 2005

Back