• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

03 blaster for sale $1000 firm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03blasterboy20xx

Reaction score
what ive got for sale is a 2003 yamaha blaster . mods include the following :tusk front bumper,works quadstar rear shock with rezzy, maxxis razr mx rear tires, vitos oil injector block off, vitos tors elimination kit, parking break block off, renthal grips, msr clutch perch and lever, fly handle bars blue, k&n filter and outerwear, also i put a new renthal 13 tooth front sprocket,new cascade chain rollers, and new primary drive chain, this machine could use some rear fenders. also i purchased a fmf jet kit im willing to let go with it . my location is in covington county MS.the front fenders were painted with krylon fusion paints . $1000 firm!

pictures
S4020390-1.jpg

S4020391-1.jpg

S4020392.jpg

unless your motor is complety fucked your asking way to low of a price

Its nice..it have painted 3 quads and have had no problems..i used automotive paint though in a air gun..warriorspeed i just sanded my fenders and then sprayed them with a chemcical cleaner to get the dirt and what not off of them and then i painted them with a couple of coats and used a clear coat

the works shock and tusk bumper arent going with the quad the stock ones are going back on for the sale

yea its a very good price i cant understand why it hasnt sold yet i guess no one that wants it is close enough but the rear shock is for sale seprate for 220 shipped if anyone wants it.

Do you have this posted on Bluetraxx.com (i think that's the address) it's another yamaha site, mainly blasters there.
~Bill

no i dont im famillar with the site but havent had the time to post there much. open to trades as well.

Latest posts

Back