• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raptor 350 2006

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevendcs30

Reaction score
I need some insite guys I have a raptor with alot of upgrades...It has a custom paint job its black with a yellow grill and part of the fenders are yellow, also it has a fmf exuast, aftermarket mikunicarb, 38mm, dynojet, Painted case covers to match paint job, nerf bars, full skid plates. this atv has only had 1 tank of gas roadthrough it and is in mint condiotion im selling it with a 4'8' brand new trailor. can anyone tell me about a price i could get out of it, ill will have pictures here soon...thanks steven

All depends on where you are located. Some states you can get more for a quad just due to popularity and availablity. For example you could sell your quad in California for more than say in New York, just due in part to more riding areas available out here.

Check www.cycletrader.com and look for listings in your area. This will give you a good idea of where to set your price at. If this quad of yours is in good shape I would think $3000. But that is just my humble opinion. There should be a few guys on this site, from Virginia, who could give you some more insight.

Back