• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HOLY ****!!!!! check this out on ebay.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
I need to buy that and put the hi-performance 6 speed transmission in mine.....

And whats so special about it?

Its a stock looking warrior with a stroker... IMO it looks like crap plus its old, its not worth much more than 2500

I dont see any aftermarket suspension products in those pics either, not to mention he is running the stock front shocks with the claimed +4 inch a arms. Talk about soft.

And whats so special about it?

Its a stock looking warrior with a stroker... IMO it looks like crap plus its old, its not worth much more than 2500

I dont see any aftermarket suspension products in those pics either, not to mention he is running the stock front shocks with the claimed +4 inch a arms. Talk about soft.

Yeah, doesn't seem that amazing or out of the ordinary to me. I think there's plenty of nicer quads on this site.

I'm wondering how they would ever have used the power of that thing when it still has those stock shocks on the front with the extra leverage. Those stock shocks couldn't keep up with a completely stock warrior.

just take a look at it, its got a-arms(if you look you can tell they are aftermarket) Swingarm, rear shock, prm baja bumper, prm six pack rack, axle, rims, trail tech, stroker, carb, large gas tank, tiers, hand guards, bars, lights, twist throtle, shock covers, full exhaust, ignition, steering stem, and more done to the motor.

Who cares how old it is as long as it runs. My motor is 18 years old and i would take it over my friends 1993.

The only things it could use is some front shocks, prm side bars, and full skids. Then it would be my dream warrior.

Now you cant tell me that that thing doesnt have a lot of **** on it. Take a look at the pictures again if you dont belive me and read what he says he has on it.

It's just a bunch of parts slapped on an old warrior. Anybody can do that. Maybe if the thing actuall looked good and all it would be different. Right now it has no character or style at all.

Oh, did you read this line
"12" Douglas polished Aluminim Rims and 25" Racing Radials"
I don't even know what to think about that one. I thought something didn't look proportioned right. But who the hell in their right mind puts 25's on 12 inch wheels on a sport quad, and then has the balls to call any 25 a "racing tire"

According to the seller it was adult driven - I wish we could say the same thing about this thread....

Character? What do you mean? It looks pretty damn plain to me. If it wasn't for having tires and wheels on it that belong on a 4x4, and handguards that also look to belong on a 4x4, and headlights with plain white covers, it'd have no character at all. What, in your opinion, stands out about it? Not a single thing on it really catches my eye at all.

lights, a-arms, hand guars, rims, axle, swing arm, gas tank, prm baja bumper, prm 6 pack rack, full exaust. Then all the motor work and then the little stuff like the hydrolic clutch, twist throtle, ingnition, trail tech, and what not. I could give half a **** about the back tiers because i would be putting on bandits anyways. And along with the plastics, i would change them anyways. That thing has sooo much aftermarket **** on it.

yes, i can read the mod list. None of those things really look that great to me. The headlights are too big, the exhaust sticks out like a stinger pipe on an old volkswagen, the bumper looks like it belongs on a jeep, i think i have the same gas tank on my lawnmower (looks the same with that nasty color). The 6 pack rack looks, well, you can see the same pics i'm seeing right? Or am I looking at a completely different machine? 99% of the things on it I would have done differently. Sure, there are some nice parts on it, mainly the motor work. But this for sure isn't the most modded warrior I ever saw, and it somehow ends up looking worse than a stock one in my opinion. You say this is the greatest thing you ever saw. What does this thing have that would put it above some of the other warriors on this site, like dave's for example. Dave's definitely looks better, and with the 446 and all his other mods it'd probably waste this thing. Mine may not be as fast as it (YET ;D) but i'm damn sure it would put it to shame in the handling and jumping department as well as any other real-world riding, and it will look good doing it.

Back