• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Really Nice 2002 warrior on ebay.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he should get rid of those headlights and put something different.. they look too big with those plastics, but nice warrior

pshhh what ever i love that thing, i would take that any day over mine. It looks soooo cool. I think the head lights make it unique and not just a rip off of a yfz450.

K heres one warrior with those plastics that has the lights and no lights.

cool.jpg

cool1.jpg

In my oppinion the one with out lights just looks like a rip off of the yfz and just looks gay now the one with lights looks like a beast. The lights of a warrior are one of the cool things that you have to keep becuase nothing has lights like those. It just looks much more bad ass if you ask me.

IMO the stock headlights are ugly, they are just there and look out of place, no matter if they are on stock plastic or yfz plastics.

This atv will out perform bigger quads in trails and track because its light
(from the seller on ebay)

Its aweful what some people will say to try and sell something, we all all know how light weight the warrior is and how it outperforms bigger quads on the track haha

well if you need to sell something, some people will say anything. Personally, I hate the big headlights on the warrior but my dad seems to be the one in charge of the machine so can't do anything with it.. I liek that blue one wayy more. It might be a rip off of a YFZ like you said but i don't really care, a quad is a quad it's for having fun and looking cool if you want it (who doesnt?) and the YFZ looks cool.

Back