• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad021

Reaction score
I have really been considering seelin the warrior lately, been in a pinch for money and my cars slowly taking a ****, so I'm asking $2000 firm on it. Only problems with it is the top end smokes a little when you realy pin it. Mods are, dg nerfs, dg bumper, dg grab bar (all dg parts have been polished and cleaned up), 20 in rear maxxis razrs, 21 in maxxis razr fronts, motion pro clutch, motion pro twist throttle kit, new grips, and theres a crack in the front fender thats stitched up with zip ties. Alot of the parts on this are polished and clear coated including tie rods, steering stem, rear axle, brake lever (cut short so it won't snap), and a parking brake block off. I've invested way more than what I'm asking into this quad, which I purchased for 1850 a year ago, lemme know if anyones interested.

Back