• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 450r fs/ trade for dirtbike+cash

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
hey guys.... i have a 2004 450r up for sale or trade. the quad has ac propegs, a blackline bumper, and a belly skid. i am looking for a 125-250cc dirtbike with cash as a trade or 3650 straight for the quad.

it does not have to be brand new but any where from mid 90s to around an 01. shoot me a pm if your interested and ill send pics as well.

thanks.

-ant

My roomate has a 03 Crf450f that he may be interested in trading for your quad. Send me some pictures of your quad if you are interested. [email protected]. If you want pictures of his bike giveme your email and we will send them.

hey man.... i was looking for more of a 97-01 two stroke model with cash because i have to pay some stuff off. a 450 four stroke bike is a little much on what im looking for because im sure he wouldnt include cash with it.

i appreciate your interest and i thank you.

-ant

Back