• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

01 Warrior for sale NOW with pics!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastfirstgen

Reaction score
its all stock but have parts to go with it that have not been installed yet and all parts are either new or like new

2001 Warrior
About 15 hours on the quad.....thats a high estimate
White/Black
still has original tires with the colored stripes still showing and little "french ticklers" on the sides

Parts:
Works dual rate front shocks from a banshee
Works rear shock (fully adjustable) top of the line
Lonestar Racing swingarm with Lonestar racing bearing carrier
Lonestar Spare roundhouse TwinRow bearing carrier (brand new)
PRM Z full coverage swingarm skidplate .250 (this thing looks TOUGH!)
Shark Racing stainless steel swingarm pivot bolt
Spare mirror polished rear shock Linkage
Armadillo front bumper/semi front skidplate

I will have pictures up a little later.....if you might be interested pm me and let me know....i am not positive on the sale yet but most likely it will be for sale soon....this bike is def. a great start on a good build or ride it how it is for some years and then build....im in fredericksburg, VA.....thanks

I wouldn't take your lack of responses here too seriously. We have very few members in or close to virginia, so you shouldn't expect much interest from posting it here. I'm sure you'll have much better luck selling it locally.

id like to get 3500 but its not gonna happen.....kinda wanting to see what its worth to people

WarriorRight.jpg

WarriorRear.jpg

WarriorLeft.jpg

WarriorFront.jpg

WarriorParts.jpg

Back