• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 WARRIOR....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
98 warrior for sale, asking 2350 obo, lots of mods(in signature). Fast and reliable. I hate to sell it but its time to move on :'( :(

Picture087.jpg

Haha, well its just kinda hard to get rid of it because its been an awesome quad and I've put a lot of hard earned money in it. I know when I'm sitting in the truck and look back and theres a z400 on the trailer there wont be any more sad smilies lol.

Haha, well its just kinda hard to get rid of it because its been an awesome quad and I've put a lot of hard earned money in it. I know when I'm sitting in the truck and look back and theres a z400 on the trailer there wont be any more sad smilies lol.

I bet you'll still miss the warrior when it's gone though. Same thing happened to me when i traded my first quad on the warrior.

well I just put my warrior on the market. I was wanting a z400. I test rode one yesterday and decided it didn't handle like i wanted. I am opting out on selling my warrior. I ride with a mixed group of utility's and sports.......I'm always out front, so I'm keeping it.

Back