• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Working warrior carb needed.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintslinga2010

Reaction score
So i just spent $550 getting my top end rebuilt and now they tell me i need a new carb, I really dont want to give them anymore money mainly because i dont have much left for this little project, so i was hoping you guys could help me out and sell me one cheap or...if youre super nice free...maybe. lol

The cheapest Ive found one so far was $50 and if any of you guys can hook me up with one for cheap o would greatly appreciate it. If you want I may have some paintball gear left i could trade if your into that, but other than that i have paypal.

Why do you need a new one? All the parts on the stock one are replacable. Any carb you find for 50 bucks is going to be over 10 years old, so you're definitely better off fixing the one you have.

The dealer told me that the part thats broke there is not replacement, you have to get a whole new carb.

I'd tell that dealer to go **** in his hat. He's just trying to screw you, there's nothing in that carb that any dealer can't order.

The dealer told me that the part thats broke there is not replacement, you have to get a whole new carb.

DUDE THIS IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF. All the damn dealers are screwing people out of their money for this ****... they told my friend the same thing and i opened up his carb for him and a simple little piece was broke off the slide.... the worst part is it still runs.. just has an idle problem. And they want him to buy a new carb and for some reason they refused to let him go aftermarket.. some **** about how the aftermarket carb isnt considered a good replacement.. nothing but bullshit...

Take you bike home and buy a cheap used carb for it.. or tear it apart and replace the part thats needed.. everything in the carb can be ordered and replaced.. if not from yamaha then mikuni should be able to get you what you need.

Back