• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

compleat warrior for sale ****Updated****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well i finaly finished my warrior and have too many depts so i have to sell it.

It includes:
-2001 titled frame ( getting painted red like the plastics)
-1989 engine (sat for 2 years, low hours, good tranny, rebuilt top end)
-1999 everything else.

Aftermarket:
-handle bars
-holeshot hd rear tiers good tred left

The history of the bike is good. I bought it off of a friend, it was a copleat 1999 with a blown engine. i swaped out the engine with my 1989, rebuilt the topend and rebuilt the pull start. It runs flawlessly, the whole bike was taken apart and totaly checked over for the winter and it will again in about a month because im throwing the red frame on. It looks really great and runs better, no dent even in the bumper, no rust, the only flaw i can find on it is that the grab bar is bent in idk what from though.

The bike is in perfect running condition. I just replaced the berrings in the swing arm and the axle carrior. Also replaced the front and back brake pads. The tiers on the front and back have great tred. The rims on the front and back have no dents and probly tiny scraches if that, This bike was taken care of very well even when it didnt run it was kept indoors.

Im Looking to get 2500 for it. I can also throw on the lonestar a-arms and the works shocks in the pics below. If i throw those on im looking for 3000. This is a perfect quad.

Any questions just ask.

I live in North Eastern Ohio(Akron) if interested.

well here they are anyways

Compleat 1999 warrior:
(Before finished)
Warriorrebuild3.jpg

Warriorrebuild2.jpg

(With out engine in it)
new4.jpg

new2.jpg

Did you buy the a-arms and shocks used?

Yes but that was a long time ago when they were like almost new, they have just been sitting becuase my warrior wasnt finished for a long time and i never got around to put them on, i riged them up one time to one of the other frames and they worked fine.

well since noone is interested on here how much do you guys think i could get off ebay for everything i have in one sell? Also does anybody know where else i could sell it besides ebay?

List it in a Cycle Trader. They have a website cycletrader.com Don't know how big it is out your way, but its really popular out here in California, and its inexpensive.

Dude thats gona be A LOT of work to box up all that ****, find out the shipping and sell it on ebay, haha and I just got 140 bucks back from income tax and this spring break im making 250 bucks plus b-day money this march, So if you still have that stuff by spring break (like april 1st) i would probably take them off your hands ;)

Dude thats gona be A LOT of work to box up all that ****, find out the shipping and sell it on ebay, haha and I just got 140 bucks back from income tax and this spring break im making 250 bucks plus b-day money this march, So if you still have that stuff by spring break (like april 1st) i would probably take them off your hands ;)

just all the left over parts i have or the warrior too. I just need at least 480 no to pay back my dad i know i could get a lot more for that **** if i sold it seperatly but i dont have the time. So yeah ill keep you in mind.

List it in a Cycle Trader. They have a website cycletrader.com Don't know how big it is out your way, but its really popular out here in California, and its inexpensive.

thanks i forgot about that, cycle trader is huge out here. i get one like every week to compair prices for selling. i done even know how i forgot about it. Ill look into that.

so if you make 480 then u get to keep your quad if so id be seeling aftermarket parts and keep the quad

I would be if i had to but my dad is just going to make me make mothy payment to pay it off unless i start paying him back, Im going to keep it no matter what.

Also I have all that extra stuff that i have and there is no need for it. If i could sell all of that my dad would shut up about all of it being in his garage and then i wouldnt have to sell my after market stuff, and i already sold the a-arms and shocks i really dont want to sell anything elsse thats aftermarket.

doing a major rebuild on it then ill see what happens after that, if i like it or not we will see. so for the time being its not for sale untill i get it done or if someone gives me a offer. As it it is now in the pics. Any price offering idc.

nope becuase i might be keeping it and they prob wouldnt fit because they are off a dirtbike anyways and berialy fit the warrior. But i like them becuase there wide

Back