• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rolling chassis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Looking for a rolling chassis of any atv... maybe needs some work let me know also locaed near OXford or Philly or south eastern pa

My cousin has an 86 quadracer that might as well be a rolling chassis. The engine was drowned, but for the most part the rest of it is functional. It'll still need some TLC, probably some bushings, and the paint looks like hell. Depending on how much you offer, he might be willing to part with it.

i have a almost full warrior in parts that ive been trying to sell forever that you could make into a rolling chassis or almost a compleat bike with some work. If interested pm me ill get some pics for u.

i have a almost full warrior in parts that ive been trying to sell forever that you could make into a rolling chassis or almost a compleat bike with some work. If interested pm me ill get some pics for u.

I would be intrested but your a little too far for me sorry

My cousin has an 86 quadracer that might as well be a rolling chassis. The engine was drowned, but for the most part the rest of it is functional. It'll still need some TLC, probably some bushings, and the paint looks like hell. Depending on how much you offer, he might be willing to part with it.

and i might be intrested but i had found a 87 quad racer real close to me with a good motor so i fugre ill just rip the mottor and sell it but i will get back to you

ha. well if you would get that 87 and sell the engine, let me know. Might have some interest in it.

Back