• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEED left blaster case

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey WS just buy a set, they are machined to be a set according to yamaha, and MIGHT leak if mismatched. Ebay is selling whole Blaster motors.

Come on WS don't be so cheap, fork over some cash for the anemic blaster and you'll be good to go.lol ;D

"Hello. I'd like a ZZ4 GM crate engine please....But I only want to pay 10 bucks..Can you help me?"

Please. Parts are NOT cheap, but everyone on here thinks they can get a Raptor 700 motor, frame, and parts for 25 bucks.

Want cases? Fork over the cash. Don;t want to fork over cash? DO NOT BUY PROJECT QUADS.

"Hello. I'd like a ZZ4 GM crate engine please....But I only want to pay 10 bucks..Can you help me?"

Please. Parts are NOT cheap, but everyone on here thinks they can get a Raptor 700 motor, frame, and parts for 25 bucks.

Want cases? Fork over the cash. Don;t want to fork over cash? DO NOT BUY PROJECT QUADS.

can you do me a favor and leave me the **** alone man, im ******* 15, im trying to get done what i can with what i have....i have 2 quads to tend to and no friggin job

exile if u get that ill have a nice suprise for you

[quote:rejedaon]"Hello. I'd like a ZZ4 GM crate engine please....But I only want to pay 10 bucks..Can you help me?"

can you do me a favor and leave me the **** alone man, im ******* 15, im trying to get done what i can with what i have....i have 2 quads to tend to and no friggin job

exile if u get that ill have a nice suprise for you[/quote:rejedaon]

And your age means what again? Hell, I'd like a z06 Vette..But I know I cannot afford one.

Guess what. If I buy a quad that needs work, and I cannot afford to fix it, guess what that means.

It means I either:
1`. Work harder to get parts needed
2. Do not buy crap that needs massive amounts of repair.
3. Get my priorities straight.

Back