• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
well i have no money right now but interested if any of you have these things, and if the price is right maybe i can find some money laying around :D
well here it goes
i've decided to keep the quad for a little bit... so might as well get some new stuff

full chasis skid
41 or 42 rear sproket and good chain
grab bar
clamp-on filter kit
cheap cheap slip=on exhaust system
front tires on some black rims

all i can think of as of right now....

to save some money.. why don't you just spray paint your front rims, why do you need a grab bar anyways?

[quote:a9qs89v4]to save some money.. why don't you just spray paint your front rims, why do you need a grab bar anyways?

So you dont snap your neck?[/quote:a9qs89v4]

ya, whats wrong with the stock one?

are you stupid, oh yeah lets spraypaint our rims...why dont you try that buddy...maby he broke his grab bar, maby he wants a better one, maby he just likes to spend money(those are the reasons i bought most of the stuff i have)

[quote:dgvvwoie]

So you dont snap your neck?

ya, whats wrong with the stock one?[/quote:dgvvwoie]

And not to mentin the stock one even looks wimpy as all hell

no need to get angry, i want new rims because if i'ma get new front tires i mise well get new rims.... my grab bar i have now is bent and scartched and missing bolts and don't really like the way it looks

holy **** wtf is up with everyone on this site now? you on your period? I'm just asking. I understand now why you want this stuff. whats wrong with spray painting your rims? you can do it can't you?

yah i could but it would chip pretty easy i would think..... dunno tho i really like c-series rims tho got em on the back, as for ppl on the site idk... think they just tired....

holy **** wtf is up with everyone on this site now? you on your period? I'm just asking. I understand now why you want this stuff. whats wrong with spray painting your rims? you can do it can't you?

Its just your always questioning why people want stuff, it doesnt matter why they want it, they just do....

are you stupid, oh yeah lets spraypaint our rims...why dont you try that buddy...maby he broke his grab bar, maby he wants a better one, maby he just likes to spend money(those are the reasons i bought most of the stuff i have)
you're a dick. i sparyed my rims black 2 years ago and you couldn't tell they aren't powdercoat. so i guess i'm stupid...with black rims.

Back