• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB : Tie rod end outer left side.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatwarrioratv

Reaction score
. i need the tie rod end .. for the outside left side..
for a 90 warrior ........how much do you want ... and how much you think would it cost to ship. to toronto canada...m6s4l3
... if you got a picture .. can you send,..

i have one but i dont have pics...it is black and in perfect condition, does not have the castle nut or the lock nut...just the rod end.....send me an offer and ill try to get a shipping quote

I think the TUSK kit for 2 inner and 2 outters is like $26, and you'll get 2 of each. Check out RMatv, or PM Doug for a price on them, with shipping.

Not trying to take money out of your pocket Justin, But to buy and ship one tie rod end, I think it would cost more than the part alone is worth. He might end up spending more for just the one than he would for all 4 new ones.
~Bill

those tusk ends are really crap though, it'd be better to spend 30 bucks on an oem one than 25 on 2 of their horrible chinese imitations.

thanks for the info... im gonna try and find a oem ..... i also not a big fan of the cheap aftermerket stuff..
but if i dont find one in the next few weeks.. im gonna have to ..... since a new one from yamaha is about 60$...
lots of money for something so small

Did you check with all your local powersports shops if you have any? The regular dealers around here will try raping you on an oem one, but we have 2 powersports shops that sell a non-oem, but oem quality end for about $30. Often those shops even have used ones that they let go for dirt cheap.

thanks for the sugestions.... but the only thing i can i find in my area is the Yamaha dealer , and they will only sell me the one for 60$ for one..................im gonna kep looking..
question.... have you used an aftermarket one.... if it works i might just try and find and after market one...........
what do you sugest,

Back