• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 yamahas for sale!!! clean bikes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
hey guys.... i have two bikes for sale. a mint 2001 yamaha beartracker, and a very clean 2004 breeze.

the beartracker was professionally serviced all the time and will start up instantly. the breeze has barely been riding and i just had it in for a fresh valve job. both were taken care of and served basically as extra quads for whenever a family member would come along.

i will sell together as a package deal or seperatly. breeze is stock; beartracker has FRESH STEM, TRAIL WOLF FRONT TIRES ON ITP RIMS, SPIDERTRACK REARS ON ITPS, AND A REAR SKID PLATE.

-1400 for breeze, and 1750 for beartracker. if you are interested in a combo deal i am sure to work with you. just shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

also have a trailer for sale. 5 1/2 by 10 ft. fits both of these quads comfortably-500

pics

bb5bt5.jpg

bb7lm2.jpg

bb3hk9.jpg

thanks guys...

-ant

Back