• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb chain gaurd

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastwarrior

Reaction score
i need the one that covers front sprocket ... i have a 01 warrior need prices shipped to ohio

yea get on dont learn from the hard way and crack ur case like me, it sucks bad.

Check out www.nossmachine.com they have a case saver for like $65. Very well worth the money, you don't want a cracked case. Scroll all the way down to the bottom on the Yamaha parts sedction.

I honestly doubt that that thin slice of metal is going to stop a chain with the 100's of lbs of force smashing into the case from cracking.

Some may say otherwise but that only looks like i waste of money.. hence why i never bought one.... its simply for looks.

Id like to see proof that it stops a chain.

I think a major part of the case saver's design is to keep the chain from jumping off the sprocket to begin with. That's what busted up my cousin's case. It wasn't the chain hitting the case with so much force that it broke it, the chain coiled itself around the sprocket, and by the time he realized something was wrong, the chain had already made several laps around the sprocket, and busted off the mounts for the chain guard. If there isn't enough space for the chain to jump off the sprocket, or coil up around it, then there's no need for the saver to absorb the impact.

Back