• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well im new to this site and i didnt really no where to post this so im putting it here.

Anyways i have a bunch of stuff for sale from a warrior i bought. It a 1998 warrior.

I have the:
-Frame (local pick up (Akron, Ohio))..............$100 obo
-swing arm...................................................$40 obo
-a-arms.........................................................$40 obo
-front and back shocks..................................$50 obo
-shock linkage...............................................$15
-exhaust........................................................$10
-DG grab bar..................................................$20 obo
-Might get a AC bumper (ask and ill get it)
-Brand new never used A-arm skids from armodillo(brand new in box)............................................................... TBA
-I might have the engine for sale if i get a good offer(good running)......................................................... Offers
-I also have 2001 warrior headlights for sale if i get a good price for those too...................................................Offers

K well I think thats everything. You give me a price and ill work around it. I only take paypal unless you pick the part up. Feal free to ask any questions. I can get pictures to anybody if you give me your e-mail address.

Rebuilding my 2001 warrior and need money bad.

Peace

I dont mean to sound like a jerk, I just cant find my god damn tie rod ends so Im a bit edgy 0_o

I have tie rods if you need some. Or i think i do if i get new ones with my new a-arms ill find out, if you want them.

I need the rear shock, what kind of shape is it in? If its in good condition how much?

Well if in good shape you meen i working order then yes but it looks kinda bad, rusty and dirty, do you want pictures? Well since it looks like that i would say like $20 then the acctual shipping. There selling for like $50 on ebay so i would say thats a good price, what do you think?

If 98warrior does not want the shock, I'll take all of them off your hands.

If he DOes want the rear, I'll take the 2 fronts if they are still good.(not leaking, and actually work as a shock)

[quote:u5amh6dl]I need the rear shock, what kind of shape is it in? If its in good condition how much?

Well if in good shape you meen i working order then yes but it looks kinda bad, rusty and dirty, do you want pictures? Well since it looks like that i would say like $20 then the acctual shipping. There selling for like $50 on ebay so i would say thats a good price, what do you think? [/quote:u5amh6dl]

I'll take it, but i would also like to see a picture if its not a problem. Thanks a lot.

Latest posts

Back