• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

98 Warrior part out. Come get some!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atceric

Reaction score
I have decided to part with my 98 Warrior.

If anyone is willing to take this on as a project, I will let the whole thing go for $600. Only thing keeping this thing from the trails is a thrown rod. The thing threw it right through the case.

It is all stock, except the rear shock which I beleive to be a Showa shock, its white instead of the red stock one. It also has double wide IMS foot pegs.

The bike is not in the best shape, its not in the worst. The fenders are white and red with normal wear, with a very nice red/black seat.

I replaced ALL the bearings and bushings on it about a year ago, or about 20 rides ago.

Here is a picture of the trouble.....

IMG_0108.jpg

Everything is up for grabs if no one wants it whole. I will through up some pictures later this week, till then feel free to post or throw some offers at me for what parts you might want. Im a reasonable guy, throw me a decent offer, and parts are yours.

This bike is all there, electronics, battery and all. let me know.

If you could put up some better pictures of the bike that would be great! I am very interested in the whole bike. How far are you from Waterloo, Illinois?

Thanks

You are 30 miles from me.

I am going to take some good pictures of it tonight. I will have them posted by midnight.

Thanks

Quick side note, the bike also has a set of new Maxxis Razors on the rear.

How much for the fenders? Are they cut? Are they white or gray? How much for the rear shock? Is it good?

I might be trading whole for another machine, we will find out soon.

I have a set of rear blue fenders if you are interested.......

If it does get parted, you can have the fenders. Shocks might be spoken for...

I am interested in your cylinder and piston and swingarm.

What do you need for them?

Waiting to see if a trade pans out, I have logged whos in line for what.

Thanks

It now resides in my garage and is undergoing an engine transplant and other sprucing up.....

Back