• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock A-arms and GYTR skids

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a stock set of arms and GYTR A-arm skids off of a 2005 Raptor 350? I'll let them go pretty cheap. The arms were only on the bike for a few months. One of them has a small ding in it, nothing bad at all. I'll take a pic if someone actually is interested. The A-arm guards I don't have the little clamp things that hold them on, so you'd have to get some somewhere. Balljoints are all ok. Let me know if anybody wants pics, like I said, I'll let them go cheap.

Yeah, I do believe they are. If you want pics let me know. I won't get to post them till tomorrow since I'm at work until at least 11:00 tonight. I "think" they were around $90, I have the reciept somewhere. And I don't know what used arms are worth. I'm not looking for much, just make an offer. Let me know about pics.....

I'd like to sell it all together, otherwise it will just keep cluttering up the shed. I got a few pics now. The one with the ding, I took the best shot I could of it, the wife dropped the camera a few times too many and I can't get any clear shots anymore. They're kinda dirty from sitting around, and there's a little surface rust from where the clamps for the guards were. Here's the pics:

Picture677.jpg

Picture674.jpg

Picture671.jpg

I actually tried to get the ding at the angle that would make it look the worst. It's really not bad at all though.

Come on people, somebody buy my ****....lol ;D

What were the years they were different, 87 and 88??? If it's not one of those years they should fit fine. If you're interested PM me, we'll work something out....

Back