• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB rims and tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatwarrioratv

Reaction score
im looking basically for any condition rims and tires, that will fit my 94 warrior

i live in toront canada so . if anyone's a few hours away. please msg me or email me if you can.....
thanks soo much

I have stock Warrior tires on stock rims. more then 80% tread left, and rims in good condition with normal wear -make offer

R/A Shredder's (20 inch) on aluminum ITP rims. more then 80% tread left on tire, not really used.-$90 neg.

he he... both sounds greeat...none of you guys are are comming to the supercross in toronto next weekend.... .. ha ha... NY is like 8 hours away...but il keep you guys in mind.. if im going on a road trip any time soon..
thanks alot guys

i have some rear 6 ply 22 inch pure sports bandits. they have about 85% tread left. i really need to get rid of them and are selling them for real cheap. $45 will buy both of them without rims.

no thanks....... but thanks..... im looking for rim and tire because i want to studd my old tiers....but i dont want to have to change tires each time i want to chance to .. from studded to not studed.... thanks tho... still looking for rims and tires.........

my tires would be amasing with studs........they are like bear claws.....but its like a paddle and then studs on top of that it would be sick in the snow

yeah... that would be crazy..good... b/c the stud really helps when you hit the icy patches...

im also planning on taking an old pair of snow mobile skis.. and putting them on the front... so its basicaly fully functional in the snow... but i definatly want to start with the rims and tires..

Back