• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1995 warrior part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a starter relay, reverse lever, stock or aftermarket exhaust, left side case cover, plastics, headlights, and thumb throttle.

Please reply to [email protected] and on here if possible

are the splines on the rear wheel hubs good? I bought a new axle and my hubs are a little loose on it. I don't want to strip out my axle splines by using loose hubs.

rear hubs? spines still good? Dont give them to 93warriorridr hes my friend and he told me his were fine today at school, he took my old ones and wont give them back.

hey how are you ..... i need the tie rod end .. for the outside left side..
how much do you want ... and how much you think would it cost to ship. to toronto canada...m6s4l3
... if you got a picture .. can you send,..

hey im also looking for an airbox and lid...... but only if its in good condition...
thanks.. if you gots a picture i would love to seee it.
and if you have a price and shipping to m6s4l3

Im sorry i HAVENT BEEN ON IN AWHILE I ahvent sold any parts on it quad will start but then locks up let it cool it starts back etc .
I had surgery on my back havent had time to be online or mess with it either.I woudl sale quad whole but decided against parting out to much trouble or woudl be willing to buy motor if anyone has one ..Thanks and sorry ........Benjie

Back