• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Im 99.9% sure I am going to sell the black plastics off my warrior. If your interested in buying them PM me your best offer. Include in the offer atleast 45 to ship them. If I like your offer I will get you an exact shipping quote.

mMmWarrior3.jpg

mMmWarrior2.jpg

mMmWarrior.jpg

Blacked4.jpg

Blacked3.jpg

That should be enough pictures, however if your interested in them and want more close up pictures let me know. As of right now they are still on my bike and have 1 ride on them. I bought them used and there are what I would consider light scratches on them.

Feel free to make offers on the front or rear. Although if you decide you only want the front that will consist of the tank cover, hood, and both fenders.

Like I said I am 99.9% sure I am going to sell them and go back to blue. If I don't get any feedback I will put them on ebay, I have no problem selling parts on ebay at all. I figured I would offer them here first.

And no hillclimbingrecon they will not bolt onto your quad!!!

man if i had a warrior i'd deffenatley try to get those, they look wicked

Back