• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FMF, DG nerfs, DG A-Arm Guards, stock parts...etc

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumperzr3

Reaction score
FMF Power Core IV2 Exhaust -- spark arrestor, like new, only ran it a couple times, its a spare exhaust and I no longer need it, looks and sounds great, its barely used -- $200

DG Fat Series A-Arm Guards -- Brand New, never used or installed -- $90

DG Nerf Bars -- gray with blue webbing, used, good shape -- $60

DG Nerf Bars -- Alum., blue webbing, used, good shape -- $80

Blue Shock Covers -- used but in great shape, all 3 -- $30

plus other stock Warrior parts..... stock lights, floor boards, etc...

also have some extra Honda 400ex parts if anyone is interested..... shocks, a-arms, rear swingarm, etc.....

link to exhaust Pictures, will post up other pics as soon as i get them taken >>>

http://community.webshots.com/user/ThumperZR3

for a money order, would I just get one, then fill in your adress then mail it off w/ the money? is that how it goes?

if you can take some pics, could you take some of the nerfs then with them on the warrior just so I know exactly how they will go on and how they will look? that would be a huge help!

thanks!

for a money order, would I just get one, then fill in your adress then mail it off w/ the money? is that how it goes?

Go to your local Bank and get the Money Order (you'll have to give them the amount your paying him plus i think $5.96 for the money order). Put his name on the "Pay To line" then fill the rest of it out with your info and save the center pink slip for proof of payment. Stick it in an evelope that you can't see what's inside (white with blue inside) and mail it to him.

;)

ok thanks guys, I'm just waiting for pictures. and I told my dad about them and he says "oh, you don't need those" and i go "dad, they are cheap, and new ones are a lot more" and my mom says "ooooh! those would be good" so, I just have to convince my dad if they are anygood. can't wait for pics!!

[quote:43i7k5np]No way a MO is 5.96...I pay 50 cents for them at my bank..

Last one i got was for a little over $200 and it was $6.95[/quote:43i7k5np]

That makes me laugh. Because I've gotten money orders anywhere from 25 bucks to over a grand and it was 50 cents no matter the amount.

maybe it depends on the area?

From what I understand intenseatv is from Kentucky also. So I can't see that being the difference here. But who, I've been wrong before. Its just hard for me to understand paying around 6 dollars to get someone to write me a check of my own money.

well I am bidding on an electric starter thing with the button, head light switch, and kill switch. I'ts only at $6 so I don't know if there is a reserve. but Mine is messed up, sometimes it makes the machine cut out when im flying down the road, cause the guy before me flipped it and messed up a chord. so my dad said he would put his credit card number onthere after he said he wouldn't a couple days ago. hahahaha, and he said I would have to pay w/ my own money so If the nerf bars are anygood I would have a good chance of getting them! woooh :p and it said on ebay that the shipping would be $8 canadian (the part is in canada) so It is still way cheaper (unless it has a reserve) compared to a brand new one if I ordered one for maybe 100 bucks.

not to bug you, but just wondering if you still have those nerf bars and still wanna sell them! and maybe get some pics?

also, some places charge you a flat rate on a money order, some charge a fee depending on the amount of the money order ( the fee gets higher with the amount your sending)...

Back