• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The 400 WarrioR !!!SOLD!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
IT NEEDS TO GO
This is my Alba stroked 400 warrior. It has WB full exhaust edelbrock carb. and some other goodies. It has a NEW barnett clutch. It also has a G Force axle and Kenda bearclaws on ITP c series wheels. The bike has lots of power and is fun in the trails. Some more tunning of the carb could be done to get rid of the little loss of power in WOT in 6th gear. I would like to get rid of it for 3,000 OBO. Will ship it anywhere in the US for 3450. I am putting a brand new battery in it right now and I will ship it with some AC nerfs and a rear swingarm skid plate. I will throw in a helmet too. It needs to go. If you are not too far I will possibly meet halfway and we can negotiate a price since it wont be shipped
THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE SHIPPED
bikepics-717912-full.jpg

bikepics-717914-full.jpg

bikepics-717916-full.jpg

bikepics-717915-full.jpg

bikepics-717917-full.jpg

The right side fender leaning was missing bolt. Has been fixed
bikepics-717918-full.jpg

Note the neutral light in the fender missing. Has been replaced.
bikepics-717919-full.jpg

i ahve been wondering...how did that warrior handle?my freind's got a 450r and want's to put bear claw's on....that HAS to be on of the SICKEST warriors ever! why did you sell/part it?

It handle well suprisingly before I stripped all the aftermarkets off of it. I am selling it because I am slowly starting another project.
bikepics-609526-800.jpg

yea.....SLOWLY!!! i can see you have ONLY got
beadlocks
a-arm guards
handle bars
nefs
tires

and possably exhuast??

that looks sick,how do ya like her over the warrior?

Its awesome...crazy fast man. Ill never touch the inside of the motor. Well...thats what I try to tell myself anyway.
bikepics-609537-800.jpg
. Yes I do have an exhaust ;D

Damn i wish i had the money and i would make a trip to ohio and bring that beast home. Its one of the nicest warriors on here ;). Sent you a pm.

damn, nice warrior but i like the rappy more, is it a 660 700 or 350?

Its awesome...crazy fast man. Ill never touch the inside of the motor. Well...thats what I try to tell myself anyway.
bikepics-609537-800.jpg

lemme guess..that's what you told your self when you got the warrior

and hot phill that'sa 700

bikepics-609537-800.jpg

Oh comon bro your dissapointing me, you need to at least add a hi-comp piston, cam, and titanium springs. OH and i bet that thing sounds BADASS! My warrior sounds good with the hmf i could only imagine how good that 700 sounds. You should make a sound clip and put it up ;D.

holy **** dude, HANG ON hahaha 804 cc kit!>!?!? gotta be ******* crazy, 700 is fast enough! haha, warrior looks good. those tires look liek they rip **** up pretty good. 700 looks awesome too

is it me or did any one notice that sport quad's and ute's are nearing........1000cc's??

comon guys tell all your buddies. Whoever finds someone too take this off my hands I will send you $50 dollars

trade for a breeze and beartracker plus 400 cash??

haha hope you say yes!!

yea.....SLOWLY!!! i can see you have ONLY got
beadlocks
a-arm guards
handle bars
nefs
tires

and possably exhuast??

that looks sick,how do ya like her over the warrior?
Those arent beadlocks

That rappy is nice, the warrior looks BAD ASS man, good luck selling.

i wish i coulda bought that from u...i bought my 04 warrior stock 2 years ago for more than your warrior lol

o yeah u probley dont remeber me but i bought the fmf pipe from u lol

i don't like the 700's fuel injection?!?! more problems i'd much rather have a 660 cuz i don't think they have fuel injection, but i'll talk to my friends about that warrior.

Back