• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*CLOSED*SLAMDAM97 PART OUT*CLOSED*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
**Sorry guys, after the 660 deal went south, I was gonna still do this part out and upgrade. But I really can't afford to do it now and don't wanna be stuck without. Anyone with a pending deal PM me. If its a big deal and you are gonna be pissed I will go through with the deal because we agreed on it. Sorry again, Jim**

I just bought a raptor 660 so I need to sell some stuff quick. I'm giving everyone here first dibs and will be putting stuff on ebay soon. Prices include shipping. I will only ship to US. I prefer paypal but will accept money order also. All this stuff is in great shape and less than 1 year old. Shoot me a PM if interested. Will deal on multiple item purchases. If you see anything else I forgot, make an offer.

*Durablue eliminater rear axle--- $250
*FMF powerbomb header--- **SOLD**
*DG Alloy nerfs w/blue nets--- $125
*Superior suspension dual rate front shocks--- $250
*ASR +2 a arms w/ tie rods--- $275
*IMS steering stem w/ Tag T2 fat bars--- $175
*Super trapp IDS2 pipe--- **SOLD**
*Cycra blue hand guards--- **SOLD**
*Alba elite bumper w/blue screen---**SOLD**
*UM swingarm skid (rear mounting holes have been
drilled and need washers to install. not even noticable
when installed)---$30
*AC wide grab bar (road rashed on bottom but straight)---**SOLD**

hey,would that steering stem and bars fit a recon??or would just the bars fit a recon??

dude nothing off a warrior or z400 is going to fit your recon the bar may fit because they are universal it gets annoying in every thead you asking if some part off another quad will fit your recon.

Yeah, I doubt the stem would fit. The bars would but you would have to buy big bar adapters for 1 1/8 inch bars. Prolly not worth the bucks.

dude nothing off a warrior or z400 is going to fit your recon the bar may fit because they are universal it gets annoying in every thead you asking if some part off another quad will fit your recon.

lol okayt,ill stop

i might be interested in your stem. is it std length or +1 etc?

Back