• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antihonda

Reaction score
i need a new 2001 or whatever fits my engine case is cracked rite by the case saver where the chain outside of the protector there if anyone got one i need really bad please post anything that can help ebay has nothing ???

All year warrior engine's are made the same, time to go to a local salvage yard.

But usally people just sand over the cracked part, spray it off with an airhose, make sure there is no type of fluid in or around the crack and JB Weld it.

As long as it doesnt actually come apart, JB Weld will hold on it for a while but not forever and if your chain touch's it, then it'll just rubb it back off.

**** jb weld, it ruined my cousin's quad. We repaired the case on his 250r with it, the **** fell out, and when he hit a mud hole we couldn't figure out why the clutch started slipping out of nowhere. It held for about 8 months, then just fell out without warning. If you're going to repair the case, do it right and get it welded with a welder, not glue, which is really all jb weld is. When you rig something up, chances are it's going to backfire later on down the line and cause even more damage that it would have cost just to fix the problem right the first time.

i didnt know you could weld it and what would jb weld on a case have to do with a clutch slipping

but jon said it woldent hold forever but it is good stuff for somethings

i didnt know you could weld it and what would jb weld on a case have to do with a clutch slipping

but jon said it woldent hold forever but it is good stuff for somethings
the jb weld fell out and water got in the motor

yeah I had JB weld on my case...yeah one day I noticed it was missing. It's a temporary fix. There are peeps out there that can weld cast aluminum. Let them do it.

Latest posts

Back