• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

COME AND GET THEM!!!REDUCED!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
I know its in another post. Just buy these guys...sorry this is all that is going to sell. No other parts.
:::Works rear shock with modquad anodized blue($60) rezzy clamp for 435 shipped OBO.

:::Lonestar yamaha blue swingarm(has skid plate mounts) with roundhouse carrier for 600 shipped OBO Will throw in a steel braided line for free.
SERIOUSLY GET THESE OFF MY HANDS

Stll there guys...the prices they are at now are good prices. Make me some offers...Im sure Ill be a little flexible ;)

Come on guys...Christmas is almost here. Im sure some of your parents would love to buy these for you guys. I know I would love to sell these to them.

lol...sorry man...I dont have a warrior anymore so I dont think a warrior bumper would do me any good

:::Works rear shock with modquad anodized blue($60) rezzy clamp for 380 shipped to your door.

:::Lonestar yamaha blue swingarm(has skid plate mounts) with roundhouse carrier for 555 shipped to your door. Will throw in a steel braided line for free.
SERIOUSLY GET THESE OFF MY HANDS

bikepics-453322-full.jpg

bikepics-440737-full.jpg

hmmm. to be honest with you I couldnt tell ya. As far as length I could messure and let ya know but I dont know how it mounts up.

ok thanks. ive heard that you can put a raptor shock on a 300ex so it would probally bolt right up

damn...i wish it was summer time right now so i would have the money, thats a hell of a deal on the shock...

Latest posts

Back