• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Flux capacitor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
I am trying to make a time machine with my motor scooter and ineed a flux capacitor to get my 1.21 bites of energey let me knwo if you have one
i wound need one that looks just like this
flux1.jpg

**** man, you posted that a couple days too late. Some guy had 3 of those for sale at the flea market last weekend. Bummer.

**** man, you posted that a couple days too late. Some guy had 3 of those for sale at the flea market last weekend. Bummer.

SOB i need one badly too i took it for a ride to go back to yesturday this morning and it rained... stupid me forgot the was raining yesturday and boom its a gonner

SOB i need one badly too i took it for a ride to go back to yesturday this morning and it rained... stupid me forgot the was raining yesturday and boom its a gonner

So lemme get this straight. Your stuck in yesterday, with your posts showing up today? Damn that's a fast as hell internet connection, Makes stuff show a day early, holy hell :eek: :eek:!

lol
~Bill

[quote:n7a99m6d]SOB i need one badly too i took it for a ride to go back to yesturday this morning and it rained... stupid me forgot the was raining yesturday and boom its a gonner

So lemme get this straight. Your stuck in yesterday, with your posts showing up today? Damn that's a fast as hell internet connection, Makes stuff show a day early, holy hell :eek: :eek:!

lol
~Bill[/quote:n7a99m6d]

nononono i posted theis yesturday so now ur getting it today which makes me getting ur posts because i brought my laptop back in time so that i could see the posts that were happening today even though im in yesturday

^^^ bet my ass on that u couldnt folo it

I am not one to accept another mans ass, in any shape or form, so good for you, because otherwise I woulda won the bet.

So what your saying is that your laptop can read post I'm posting today, and send them to you at your today (which is my yesterday)?
And on top of that, you would have had to travel to the future to post this post, and then when you go back to the past, the post from tomrrow, then when you moved back to the orginal yesterday the post would of moved back our today, and shown up like it did on time.

WAIT, Why am I able to understand this better then you are, and your the one who went back in time?
Ohh and on top of that, if your laptop can read posts from the day before and send them back to you at our yesterday (your today) then that laptop must have some form of flux capacitor on it, check it out, you may luck out.
~Bill

I am not one to accept another mans ass, in any shape or form, so good for you, because otherwise I woulda won the bet.

So what your saying is that your laptop can read post I'm posting today, and send them to you at your today (which is my yesterday)?
And on top of that, you would have had to travel to the future to post this post, and then when you go back to the past, the post from tomrrow, woulda moved back to yesterday the post would of moved back our today, and shown up like it did on time.

WAIT, Why am I able to understand this better then you are, and your the one who went back in time?
Ohh and on top of that, if your laptop can read posts from the day before and send them back to you at our yesterday (your today) then that laptop must have some form of flux capacitor on it, check it out, you may luck out.
~Bill

Nononononono you dont understand my laptop is connected to a wireless adaptor which is connected to today buy for u it would be yesturday butt it does not have a flux capacitor on itso then that is why i posted this thread and nore am i to get an ass but o well and now i just found one but it only produced 1 wat so thats no where near enough voltage to make it to the wattage i need so then when im posting this thread i need somone to get back to me soon so i can get back into tomorrow but for you it would be your today but for everyone else too it would be today unless somone else travled back into yesturday which would make you see this today

well i tell you what atv i've got a custom computer/time machine with dual hydrolic flux compacitors hooked up and i might sell you one. but the problem is its running all the time and im also one day ahead of everyone else {even you} so i'll travel back to yesterday which is just today for you and we'll work out a deal, if not yesterday then we can work out a deal today which will be your tomorow so hopefully you can get a almost new hi capacity super watt fluxuating flux campacitor. :)

well i tell you what atv i've got a custom computer/time machine with dual hydrolic flux compacitors hooked up and i might sell you one. but the problem is its running all the time and im also one day ahead of everyone else {even you} so i'll travel back to yesterday which is just today for you and we'll work out a deal, if not yesterday then we can work out a deal today which will be your tomorow so hopefully you can get a almost new hi capacity super watt fluxuating flux campacitor. :)

OMG where in gods time traveling word did you get one of them at? i need one most def because i need to get back in time because the part where i get screamed at by my step mom is coming up shortly and i dont wanna go threw that again ( PMS )

OK, here is your problem.

The flux capacitor provides 1.2 Gigawatts of power.

You are trying to convert that to 1.21 bytes of power.

You must be using the wrong conversion factor to convert from Gigawatts to bytes.

Re-run your calculations and post back your results.

OK, here is your problem.

The flux capacitor provides 1.2 Gigawatts of power.

You are trying to convert that to 1.21 bytes of power.

You must be using the wrong conversion factor to convert from Gigawatts to bytes.

Re-run your calculations and post back your results.

nononono i need 1.2 gigawatts i just could not type remember the name because i have to much in my mine ( trying t oget back )

bumpppooo

[quote:a2nvnlkf]
nononono i need 1.2 gigawatts i just could not type remember the name because i have to much in my mine ( trying t oget back )

bumpppooo

SpeakNSpell.jpg
[/quote:a2nvnlkf]

Rofl i didnt realize how stupid that sentance sounded till i just reread it

yeah...i have a ultra flux capasitor that pushes out 24.562743 giggamegatrilwatts of power and my time machine can go back before the earth was a planet

^^^you must be running 4 ultra series hi capacity flux capacitors hooked up with direct port electric injection....rich bastard.

its those ultra gigatron connectors, 2,586,638,395,095 $ for one and i have fourteen hooked up to my 6 series ultra mega high capasity flux capasitor platnum edition

Back