• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Warror exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnk

Reaction score
So I bought this Warrior with the muffler in not-so-good condition. Of course I'm looking at an aftermarket pipe to help performance. I am considering the HMF sport, but figured I would ask here in case anyone has a spare laying around they would like to part with. I would prefer aftermarket, but it has to be quiet (relatively) and have a spark arrestor. The rest of the exhaust is ok, just the muffler needs replaced. Thanks.

i know your looking for aftermarket but if you dont find a used one i have a stock muffler in excellent shape i will sell you. im actually in the process of sanding it down and painting it now.

What do you consider quiet? Pretty much all aftermarket pipes are ten times louder than stock. I do have both for sale. I have a pro circuit t-4 that is loud and a like new stocker.

What do you consider quiet? Pretty much all aftermarket pipes are ten times louder than stock. I do have both for sale. I have a pro circuit t-4 that is loud and a like new stocker.

Anything that won't get me in trouble on USFS land.

This from a rep at HMF:
"Stock you are approx 72~84db. HMF open is approx 102~104db. With the optional quiet core insert it is approx 96~98db."

So I'm thinking 96-98db would work.

:-[ :-[Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I am looking for an exhaust also, sound is not a problem, just that the warrior I bought has a cobbled up cherry bomb car muffler. Please pm me with some prices. twhzr7s ???

it will probably be a slipon from a 02 raptor or some other quad. jk

:-[ :-[Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I am looking for an exhaust also, sound is not a problem, just that the warrior I bought has a cobbled up cherry bomb car muffler. Please pm me with some prices. twhzr7s ???

i sent you a pm

Thanks to all. I bought a pipe from slamdam97. All is good.

I have a stock exhaust for an 05 let me know if anybody wants it.

Back