• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 400WARRIOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Ok guys I have been lazy with selling the warrior. I need to get rid of it asap. This is what it has on it in its selling state.
-Alba 400 stroker kit
-Wiseco piston .020 over
-Edelbrock carb
-Port and Polished intake
-Full White Brothers exhaust
G Force extended axle
-AC swingarm skid and chasis skid
-AC nerfs
-Alba front bumper
-DG grab bar
-Big Bear oil cooler set up
Kenda Bearclaws on ITP C series wheels
-Custom painted orange hood and tank cover with blue cut plastics and custom seat
This is an awesome looking trail machine that is very reliable
I would like to get $3800 OBO
IT NEEDS TO GO
I am located in toledo Ohio...maybe we can work out a meeting halfway thing
Hows the price sound ;D

you should do a sell/trade thing with ur motor bad, i sure sum1 would give u there motor and money for urs.

I agree, you'll most likely be able to sell/trade on the engine and make som more money. It is hard to get close to four grand for a warrior no matter what. I have benn trying to sell mine forever and only asking 1800 and it is clean as hell!

Jake just check out ebay, Warriors are selling pretty cheap, you got some awsome mods, but still trade someone and some money for a stock motor. Anyway I see it you might get $1800 to 2000 for it . So get a little extra for the motor. just my .02

nope but I still have the rear works shock(In AWSEOME SHAPE) and the Lonestar swingarm with roundhouse carrier. Make some offers guys. Very negotiable.
:::THESE ARE MY ONLY PARTS FOR SALE:::
:::Works rear shock with modquad anodized blue($60) rezzy clamp for 435 shipped OBO.

:::Lonestar yamaha blue swingarm(has skid plate mounts) with roundhouse carrier for 600 shipped OBO Will throw in a steel braided line for free.
SERIOUSLY GET THESE OFF MY HANDS

if i come of with some money ill get that rear shock from u, might try to sell my boat

hey would those rims fit a 1/110 bolt pattern? and how much wouldit be for just the rear bearclaws witht he rims?

Back