• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

part out if enuf intrest

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
hey guys as u no bin tryin to sell the warrior for a wile ok ill part it out if theres enuf intrest i wont put prices u make them i dosent have the pipe aarms or shocks anymore everytihng else it has
newpics014.jpg

newpics015.jpg

newquaddansandwarrior006.jpg

newquaddansandwarrior007.jpg

I'd give $150 for tire's and rim's.

Wouldnt mind to have the front fender's and hood but not gonna knock WarriorSpeed outta that, plus i'm almost broke and the front fender's are white.

$50 for just front tire's only? That's all i really need anyway. Their used and i can get new for $125 but i dont have $125 and it's hard to come back when your self employed and not getting much business.

i no what u mean there man its hard as hell to get money for your self after paying all the bills and insurance

Id have to say, reading your posts, makes me think you are the most illiterate bastard out there ....lol. Good looking warrior though

Sean The shocks are great i love them thanks alot ;) guys dont be afarid to buy from Yfm350rider he is very trust worthy and will not screw you over. Me and 01 warriorkid bought his shocks and pipe and there perfectly as described.

hey what would you like for the frame?,Motor?

~Eddie

keep it up guys i dont no wat frames go for a engine so ill just say 900 for motor 400 for frame thats obo ovcorce hand guards 40 shipped there 50 new

haha i called the tires a while back!!!

if they are still up ill take the front and rears without rims.

ill shoot you a pm

-ant

ya about the tired its 40 bucks to get them unmouted so bye the time we do all that for like 60 or 70 more jsut bye rims and tires get back to me

ya about the tired its 40 bucks to get them unmouted so bye the time we do all that for like 60 or 70 more jsut bye rims and tires get back to me

I am sure you can find a place that will do it for less then 10 bucks a tire, THey are just taking the tires off not putting anything back on them

Latest posts

Back