• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts 4 sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahabud

Reaction score
Got a few parts with the Warrior when I bought it:

-Front Maxis Razr's (21") on original Warrior rims. Looks like they were used once with more then 90% rubber left. They have removable screw studd's in them for snow/ice- $90
IM000035.jpg

-Rear R/A Shredder tires on Aluminum (looks like T-9) ITP rims (20"). One rim has very small dent from prevous owner, but not noticable when riding. Have about 80% rubber left on them.-$90
IM000036.jpg

-Rear stock Warrior tires on stock rims. Rims in great shape, no bends, just normal scratches on side. Tires have small pin holes where studd's used to be on the treads, and still holds pressure fine.-$70

-White Brother's R4 exaust. In great condition, with little scratches on the name plate from normal riding. Has less then 50 hours on it, is too loud for where I ride, so put stock back on.-$200 very neg.
R4exhaust.jpg
(thing on top is spacer with bolt tapped on)

-Stock Heel Guards. good condition-$40

Prices don't include shipping, and are negotable. Ask for questions. Accept PayPal

I did it online, it came out to about $24 on UPS. I might have done it wrong, but you can check, im N. Massapequa NY, 11758.

i want those front tires! is that the actual picture of them or just some random one from another website? oh and can i buy just the tires? i dont need the rims.

let mew see twars the end of the week when i get paid and get my frame back from the powdercoater and get a gas tank for my truck and a sending unit ill see what i got left if i got it ill take them but ill let u no twards the end of the week

87, not a prob, let me know

98, can't seperate unless u pay to get them taken off ($20 a tire form stealership) sry. You can buy the set and sell the rims after though

and those are pic's from a different web. I don't have a digital camera, so figured that might help tell what they look like.

yamahabud, im interested in the skidplate...what does it cover? also i will take the front tires and rims. please contact me via AIM.

if you take those front tires to a local tire shop and have them removed from the rim {like 4 bucks a piece} i will buy the tires!

recon, not surea bout the bolt pattern. u can ask someone else on the website, they should now. they are stock rims.

98, the cheapest i can find to take the tire off is $15 each. They are rip off's here on Long Island cause there is really no were else to go.

Latest posts

Back