• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stock A-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troys3175

Reaction score
Anybody have any stock a arms in good condition that they want to sell?

i do i have a full set of an 01 that was hardely used and they are all in good shape i want 100 for the hole set plus shipping wich ill half to check on soon but its not that much

Anybody have any stock a arms in good condition that they want to sell?

if you have a bottom right one after you get the whole set, that you will let go for cheap or a trade. i would be interested

im not gona sell just one i want to get rid of all of them at the same time cause it would be useless for me to just have 3 of them but ill see if this guy wants them first if not what u got to trade?

im not gona sell just one i want to get rid of all of them at the same time cause it would be useless for me to just have 3 of them but ill see if this guy wants them first if not what u got to trade?
i think he was talking to the thread starter. after he buys yours, if his bottom right is still good, he'd wanna take that off his hands.

[quote:5f2zmvz2]im not gona sell just one i want to get rid of all of them at the same time cause it would be useless for me to just have 3 of them but ill see if this guy wants them first if not what u got to trade?
i think he was talking to the thread starter. after he buys yours, if his bottom right is still good, he'd wanna take that off his hands.[/quote:5f2zmvz2]

exactly there buddy, thanks for the clear up

Back