• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yamaha and suzuki stuff.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Well first off, I have a BRAND NEW DYna tech Programmable rebox, This is for a YFZ 450. 350 brand new, Will let it go for 300
Next I have a Jet black pro taper carmicheal bend handlebar, Also BRAND NEW 45 shipped.
NOw for the suzuki crap lol
SUzuki shock covers, 30 shipped
Top end 39 tooth rear sprocket, will work on dvx's and kfx's
30 shipped.

Suzuki 400 stock shocks for sale now to ;D, 50 shipped.
I have two warriors for sale also isf anyone is in florida looking.
Ones an 01, bone stock except for sprocket, filter, and handlebar, NO problems at alll.1200
98 warrior bored to 370, titanium valves, mikuni 39cm carb, a whole other engine mods, past qotm winner. 1200

damn thats a good deal on the 01, i paid more than that for my 98 warrior and it was all stock.

damn thats a good deal on the 01, i paid more than that for my 98 warrior and it was all stock.
Thanks, I paid 1500 for her last year, Becuase of thsoe two warriors I think yamaha has the best reliability out of all the brands.

not unless you have A LOT of duct tape... they're like twice as long as the recon's shocks lol

there not going to fit the recon shocks are really short....

there not going to fit the recon shocks are really short....
yeah, the recon would way to high if he got them to work, then it just wouldnt be safe for him after that
I think the front have like 9 inches of travel

hey do u have any spare ft rims from your z my frend needs one bad his brother hit another bike and bent the wheel and break disk

ok thnaks let me no when u want to get rid of the ft ill let him no what u want for them and hell get them probley he still riding it with a bent one for a while so it wont kill him to wate a little longer

Back