• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Stock Shocks. and some other small parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I recently bought a pair of Works dual rates with rezzies and have no need for my stock shocks. There in in great condition there is some small chips in the springs but I will clean them up for you, the bushing are fine and still good life they have yellow springs. I am asking 60$ for these I have checked on ebay for what they go for and are usually 80 90 dollars and higher, I will post pictures tomorrow.

I also have a stock gas tank i want to sell and includes stock gas cap and hose i would like to get 25$ + shipping.

Sunstar 17 Tooth sprocket don't know much about it but bought it for a warrior and decide to go a lower gearing and never got to put it on to see what its like its brand New.
10$ cost me 17 dollars

Pending Sliver Renthal bars have to check on condition of the bars haven't looked at them in a wile will polish them up for free and let them go CHEEEP, first I gotta check on condition before I sell.

Let me Know ~
-Eddie

i am gona go check on the bars tommorow so i will let you know.

Back