• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2000 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammy350rider

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my baby because I found a sweet deal on this car I want that needs a little fixing up. This thing runs strong and has had alot of work done to it just this past winter. It had a Wiseco 10.25:1 Piston, .20 Bore, new bearings all around, .450 Megacycle cam, Kibblewhite valve springs, port and polish, new valves, 3-angle valve job, new valve guides, new starter, chain and sprokets just a year old, 14t front sproket, clamp on intake w/ uni, white brothers e-series, valves just reacently adjusted. All work was professionly done and cost me a pretty pennie and is barley 6 months old. Looking to get $2300 out of her but can negotiate. Buyer must pick up localy. Thanks.

I dont have the bolts to the front fenders but I have the front fenders and can give them to you when you come to pick it up, if your still interested.

That thing would be sold in 15 minutes around here at that price. The local powersports shop has 2 warriors, both mostly stock and beat to hell, a 2000 and a 2001, for like 2800-3100 and one of them already sold within 2 weeks at that price. I'm not really sure why warriors sell for so much here, but they do and people pay it.

well if you know anyone looking to buy one tell them about mine and maybe we could work something out. Thanks.

depends on how far i would have to go, but it would be better if you could just come pick it up, but talk to me and maybe we can work something out.

Back