• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Warrior is NOT up for Sale.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imtarnished

Reaction score
Well, due to circumstances out of my control, I have to sell my Warrior. When I have enough dough I'll be back in the market for another. I'm not leaving the site, just selling my quad, and I'm NOT Parting. Sorry no other parts to put it together as a stock machine.

Price $2000, Bought for $2200. I fixed some bugs it has had like jetting issues, parking brake malfunction, and a small electrical headlight issue. The warrior is in Top Running Condition. Looks great to boot.

Quad's Information, and Mods list
2001 Warrior
Frame is PC'd Jeep Apple Green w/ trimmed plastics
10.25:1 Wiseco Piston
Megacycle cam
White Bros. E Series
Pro Design air filter with billet adaptor
DG Alloy nerf's
Fast Trekkers all around (about 75% left on tires, one plug rear left side, holds air fine)
On the Warrior But not in pics is AC Racing Bumper, and AC .190 alum skid.

Pics:
ec785296.jpg

0dd4dc9f.jpg

35974b69.jpg

122aa534.jpg

dc0c15a4.jpg

8531ba49.jpg

AirBox.jpg

~Bill

Well, I'll tell you what. It will be a good day for whoever buys this. though indeed it will be a rough sight seeing it go.
~Bill

:( ^ agreed ... sucks you have to sell but you have to do what you have to do . atleast you said when you get enough cash you may buy enother.

eddie

sorry to see it go, its a great looking quad! one question tho, how did u get the head pipe white like that, intrested it looks amazing.

yes what a sad thing to hear...hate that you gota get rid of it. i'd hate to get rid of mine. unless i was gona get something new right after it. oh and that header pipe looks like it might be wrapped in that "heat wrap" stuff i duno?

well thanks for the advice, but lemme know what it is for sure, mines becoming a little rusty and yea well it dosen't look very well anymore and it would be worth while doing something like this.

Yea it's ceramic coated, to help dissipate heat quicker. The one bad thing about it is that it get's small dings in the coating from rocks, and get's little rust spots on it, but just scrubbing it with a rough side of a dish sponge get's them cleaned off while washing.
I've heard some bad things about the "Heat Wrap" things, I'd stay away from them. They can trap moisture underneath them, and then promote faster then normal rusting.
~Bill

There is a place right up the street from me, literally a 8-9 minute drive. Right on rt. 37, next time I pass by there I'll get the name and number for you if your interested.
~Bill

Bump...

this bike runs awesome guys!!! you can see that the quad pulls hard. definatly one sick warrior and an awesome guy to deal with!!!

good luck selling Bill, hopefully we can get a ride again.

-ant

Yeah def my inlaws live in Brick so it's not that far. Actually we go to Basil Ts brewpub often, which isn't far from there.

lol i'm like 2 blocks from basil t's, well the toms river one.

Thanx for the bump Ant. We may be making one last trip with the warrior to chat's and I'm going to put some for sale signs up there, and have one on the truck also. If anyone wants to come see the warrior run, and take a ride on it if your interested, show up. I still have to get the definates on the trip, but one last one (last one for now) is in the works.
~Bill

I WANT YOUR SEAT COVER.

Would you be willing to part with it, i have 2 full seats i could trade, or pay cash for it. Let me know because you can buy the alba seat cover anymore and i want it. lol

The Warrior is NOT For Sale Until Further Notice. I have to swap out the Pulsar Coil in the stator since it went sour. When It's back running in new condition, I'll put it back up for sale. I don't want to sell someone something that isn't running correctly...
~Bill

Back