• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk what i was doing and i m interested in the heel guards and tires if they will fit on an 03 warrior

The heel guards are the stock ones. They have rust/chipped paint marks from normal wear and tear riding. -$35

2 sets of tires:
-Fronts are Maxis Razr's (21 x 7) on original Warrior rims. I got them extra with bike when I bought it, looks like they were used once with more then 95% rubber left. They also have removable, screw studd's in them for snow/ice- $90 http://www.atvyardtrim.com/Images/MAXXIS_RAZR_FRONT.jpg

-Rears are R/A Shredder tires (like the Holeshots) on ITP rims (20 x 9). Right rim has slight dent from prevous owner, but not noticable when riding. Have about 90% rubber left on them. Also got them extra when I bought my Warrior.- $90 http://www.raptor80racing.com/images/shredderrear.jpg

Just like the exhaust, I will drive up to Cairo to a drop off point so there is no shipping involved, saving at least $25 a piece. Make offers if interested, somewhat flexable.

any dents or major wear on the heel guards?.... would that be 35 for both? would they fit on a 03?

yes, 35 for both, and they will fit a 03 since nothing changed (that I know of) in the 3 years. There are no major dents, but wear from where you put your feet is warn/rust and in the corners where its hard to clean.

sorry, i cannot find a link to the guards yet. i'll look later

These??

FloorBoardBottom.jpg

FloorSetup.jpg

FloorBoardHeelGaurd.jpg

BottomFloorBoards.jpg

Pelphrey...do you just happen to have pictures of EVERYTHING? Or do you have loads or parts laying around.

I had all kinds of parts laying around. I sold most of them. And still got pictures ;)

Latest posts

Back