• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 warrior (sold)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
2001 Warrior for sale in great shape with lots off recently added goodies

IMS pegs, AC Nerf Bars, AC Mud Screen Bumper, PRM Desert Grab Bar, ITP Holeshot XCT's, Richochet Swing-Arm skid, Fly Handle Bars and Grips, HMF Slip-on, K&N Filter w/Outerwears, Open Air box and Rejetted. New Chain and JT sprockets 12/40. Shock wears shock covers

The Hand guards are gone.

Motor is all stock and runs and shifts great. No breaks in the plastic but I am a trail rider so it has scratches and scuffs and a few stress marks.

I am asking $2000 and live in SE MO. I prefer local pick up and would drive some to meet. It has a clean title
2001Warrior002.jpg

sounds perfect for what i want and the perfect price for me too and seems super nice but too bad you live in MO and i live in NY otherwise id deffinily look into it lol

Shipping may cost more than the gas money to drive and pick it up. It may be more cost effective if you both could meet 1/2 way, or someone bite the bullet, and head to the other person w/ 1/2 the gas covered. I'd call and get shipping quotes, and then work out an estimate on the gas cost.
But that is a really nice looking warrior, too bad your parting with it. Good luck on the sale bud, someone will be a very happy new owner.
~Bill

Its spring time and the wife wants this warrior out of the garage lol

Runs great and ready to roll.

First $1900 takes it

Back