• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'05 Raptor350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Yes well the time has come to sell the good ol Raptor350 lol well enough with the B.S.
it has
Ac Racing front bumper
Ac Racing Rear grab bar
Ac Racing Nerfs with red nets
ITP holeshots and rims NEW maybe 4 rides? and the rear tires is plugged
Stock tires and rims that dont have alot of tread on them ( Bald )
BRAND NEW rear set of plastics never used
2 or 3 things of extra oil
Brand new EBC Heavy duty front brakes
and comes with stock parts
Also Custom Aluminum Diamond plate Engine and A-arm Skid plates
and there is prob more i just forget

Im asking 3900obo and im located in Oxford, Pa which is right where Maryland,Delaware, and Pa meet...

Bump people come on
o and also The warning lables are pulled off it and had aluminum diamond plate put in their space
I paid 5300 for it and im asking 3900 obo if u dont like the price then shoot me out some offers pls

if thats canadian and you'll have it shipped here I'll buy it!

Nope thats U.S. $ right there... and if you would like to drive down to South Eastern PA LMK cause then we can talk lol

Calm down, what the YFZ bite you in the booty? ::) The worst that could happen is you'll have to keep it, its not a bad quad.

cAUse i wanna upgrade to sumtin faster so i can hit the tracks... I just wanna sell it so i can get sumtin else... im getting to big for it too lol

booty thats a funny word..... id keep it as a backup quad for the trails

wtf?

and nerfs are not forsale... well right now their not

bro no offense but i couldnt get my 02 warrior in decent condition sold for 1600 bucks... bottom line is i can get a 400ex that has loads of work into it for 2500.

its just the fact of life how **** devalues so quickly over the internet.

good luck and i hope you get her sold

Latest posts

Back