• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High rev cdi box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash688

Reaction score
Well i recently purchased a cdi box due to bad troublehshooting...i should have listened to the people on here but i didnt. i had no spark and replaced the stator, then it ran for 5 mins and then it never started again.....i bought ignition coil and i bought a high rev cdi.....i already have a high rev cdi, but i figured maybe it bit the dust somehow.....and it turns out the new stator was faulty and shorted itself out, so when i replaced the stator, it runs great, so i have a brand new high rev cdi from rmstator.com
i paid 90 bucks american plus 20 bucks american to ship, so in the end it was around 130something bucks...

I listed it on ebay to see what happens, but i will sell for 100 bucks shipped, i have absolutely no use for 2 cdi's.....and i really dont feel the need to have a spare....so throw out some offers, and any possibly trades you might have.

one thing i am in need of is some rear axle bearings, rear rims.

is no one interested at all..???? i have posted the price in canadian.......if it seems high.....um....i guess like 80 bucks american.

of if anyone has any upgrades or trades of anykind, throw me some ideas or prices, cuz i dont need this thing.

Back