• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb honda recon 250 frame

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondock

Reaction score
I know this is not a Honda site but if any members have one they would sell let me know. I had a head on collision with my neighbor sun night at about 30 mph each everyone lived.But lot of pain cuts bruises etc and a trip to er .My recon is trashed

But my recon 250 is trashed frames completely warped and broke in 1 place A arm on left side completely bent and 1 wheel bent in half just hoping someone has a old 250 Honda that has a blown engine although I know this is unlikely never hurts to ask.
I'm getting my warrior this coming saturday.But my wife and kids enjoy the recon .

Also maybe someone knows of a ATV salvage yard etc with a website that might can help me out

Thanks in advance ........Benjie

You might look in DirtWheels in the Classifieds in the back. I know there are some salvage yards in there. Shipping is what'll kill you. It'll easily run $100 at least.

Latest posts

Back